WillowCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of staff ranks because no reason xD

Go down

List of staff ranks because no reason xD Empty List of staff ranks because no reason xD

Post by Admin Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 pm

So here's a list of staff ranks In-Game because why not xD

Trial Helper - You start out as this Wink prove yourself in two weeks for helper Very Happy
Helper - You made it! Start helping the community and stay active for 2 weeks to a month and you might get a promotion Very Happy
Moderator - More permissions, more trust. Stay active, resolve issues, and stay professional for 3 weeks to maybe get a promotion Wink
Senior Mod - Big boy league. Access to almost every command in the game, but not all Smile at the least this will take 1-3 months for you to get a promotion.
Admin - Wow! Congrats on making it this far! Access to every command in the game! To be promoted, stay hard working for 3-6 months!
Rules Committee - The highest ranked people out there. Access to everything on the forums and in-game! The only way that you can be promoted is if the current co-owner (unown89) resigns.
Co-Owner - need i say more. To get promoted, i have to retire Neutral (aka NEVA >Very Happy)
And Owner (Mine Razz)

Admin
Admin

https://willowcraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down